Pages

Sunday, December 02, 2007

An Early Start

Winter!!

As of today, most of the snow is gone, but that wasn't the case for the past week or so...

Having this much snow last this long is quite unusual in this part of the state, but some of us around here have really enjoyed it.

This is a pic of the groovy snowman Stacey built on like...Friday or something. I'm sure there are at least three snowmen throughout the neighborhood still.

Belle seemed to enjoy the snow too. This here may be considered evidence...

Silly Belle!

***


Driving was certainly interesting...until this past week or so, I've never cranked up the window wipers all the way up to maximum speed before.

There were icy roads at one point, and I wasn't allowed to drive to college one day. I was allowed, however, to ride home with Mom after college and drive the little red car to Seminary later that day.



The funny thing about all this now is that it's starting to get warmer outside...I've seen a forecast that says the prediction for temperature is in the fifties on Tuesday! In December!

Well, that'll be it for now.

Bye!

Racher

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I hate winterrrrr! I want 50 degrees! I'm jealous that you've got the luxury of MELTING there... We have 4 of 5 inches on the ground. We walked to church today, and I almost fell down (about every 3 feet!).

Thanks for blogging. I told you I check it!

Love,
Alicier

Alane said...

I love your blogging. And that pic of Belle smiling is great.
Keep up the great work!
Love mom