This week was kind of a strange week. At time it seems like it should have been later.
Anyways, college ended like two weeks ago, leaving a huge gap in the M-Th mornings (There's almost always been a gap on Friday...). Recently I'd been volunteering at a local assisted living home, but so far the work has been fairly elementary. I think the most demanding thing I've done there so far was hang bags of stuff from the Salvation Army on residents' door handles. So, nothing too hard. :-) I haven't been there at all this week, and I probably won't be back for a little while at least...holidays, college, etc...
In other...hmm...news, some of us made clay ornaments this week. "Toupeé guy" was one of two ornaments of mine for this year. (For the record, I actually did chop that hair back quite a bit...)

As for today, I got home not long ago from the "family" ward Christmas party (the portion of the program with a Santa Claus and pizza). Above is Emma at said party. The main event is on Saturday. As for that, I was going to accompany a duet for one piece, but it didn't come through in time... Brian had a little more prominent role that night, even more than before. :-)
Well, it won't be long before I should start cleaning up my room for company. Cleaning the little red car some wouldn't hurt either. Tomorrow, Alicia and Brian!

Bye for now, everybody.
Racher

1 comment:
love your blog. Always fun to hear your thoughts. You are a great girl.
Love MOM
Post a Comment