Pages

Monday, October 24, 2005

Ugh...

Hello everyone. I don't have a lot of homework tonight, so I figure I can add to this for the first time in a few days. In fact, a lot has happened in something-number days, so it really doesn't make a whole lot of sense that I wouldn't have posted anything...oh well. I'm just using up time, so...on to the real stuff.

On Wednesday night...well, I really can't remember what happened on Wednesday night. I thought I'd be able to recall this stuff for this blog, but I guess I was wrong...I think I did my visual. (Yeah, that makes sense...(no sarcasm))

I don't remember much about Thursday either. It was my dad's 50th birthday! We gave some cards as well as some cool gifts. ('Darth Tater' and, what else? SOCKS!) Well, according to my younger sister, who is sitting doing her homework, that was also the day everyone in the house took notice of a stuck piano key. (It's the 'A' note just above middle C) Our mom asked our dad to look at it, and he discovered that the 'B flat' key right next to it was also stuck. We had already opened up the top, but couldn't find anything. We wanted to get a piano tuner in today (Monday), but we'll have to wait until tomorrow.

Friday was a half-day at school, which was awesome. I made some computer backgrounds for a while until it was time to go to the circus...the circus! It was a pretty cool show. Two of the acts had a clown and a small white dog (which was apparently trained very well). Those were cool, especially because the dog could dance on its two back feet. There were some exotic animals, among them being two pythons, two alligators (yes...), and two elephants. I was kind of disappointed that there weren't any white tigers though. Anyways, there were a ton of different acts, too many to note if I want any time to do my homework and stuff...

Saturday was...like any other Saturday. Although we did get some ice cream and toppings from a family friend who'd heard about my dad's birthday. Unfortunately the ice cream was completely gone within 24 hours. Um...my sister and I got to clean the kitchen. Yay!...?

I'll probably add more on later. I've got homework to do right now, so...

Until...um...(I still can't think of a creative departing statement...) next time(?),

Racher

No comments: