Hooray! I have a little more time than I thought I would to post today (I don't have to do the visual for my report until tomorrow).
Nothing much has happened since... yesterday. Well, we got princess cupcakes, but, seeing how this is a blog about Washington State, cupcakes aren't really relevant... But listen to me ramble about nothing.
I go to my piano lessons (oh, and this is NOT about nothing, in case you were confused) today. I'm currently learning a solo for the Ribbon Festival (a festival where you play the piano to get... ribbons!). It's called Aragonaise (Hey! I didn't need to look at the book for spelling the title!) from Le Cid (by Jules Massanet). I think I've almost got it, now it's just a matter of remembering how many times to play a particular part of the song. Speaking of which, I lost track of time... Time to go!
Sometime else,
Racher
1 comment:
Hey, Racher-
Looks like you need to go in to your blog preferences, and either block comments or find a way to erase that lady's remarks. Man, it's hard to get a break around here! Hope your schoolwork is going well. I love you!
Alicia
Post a Comment