Pages

Monday, October 17, 2005

Blogging...ing...

Our bus has reversed it's route, and our sub re... reversed it. (I hope that made some sense) Now I have a little more time to complain, um, I mean, talk some.

Today was pretty normal at school. I get to employ some artistic skill this week in my chemistry class (art in chemistry, who would've thought?). But at the same time, we aren't working on that assignment in class... at least it's not due on Wednesday like every other important assignment I have.

I have to work on my big report tonight and do the visual for it tomorrow. I also have to rewrite (yes, that's the second time that's happened in my life) a how-to report and do its final draft that's also due on Wednesday.

Oh well. Seeing as how the subject for my big report is something I'm pretty interested in for the mostpart, (its a music-related topic) I guess writing five pages on it won't be too hard. And as for the rewrite, I guess I'll have to try harder. It wasn't that long of a report anyways. :-p

But I've said WAY too much about myself already. Our golden retriever puppy Belle (who I failed to mention in my first post, as well as several other important people) is just as happy to see us when we come home as ever. One of my sisters is bouncing on the trampoline with Belle right now. Our new dog likes the trampoline, while our previous dog would tremble in fear once on top of it.

I suppose I'm going to have to think more about what I'm going to post from now on, so I don't seem like I'm just jumping from topic to topic without any warning to the readers. Maybe I should get a camera and put pictures up here too, so I could make this blog at least appear less boring. I'm kinda' running out of stuff for now so... um...

Until some other time,

Racher

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Racher!

Keep the good stuff coming. I find it incredibly more exciting to read someone else's blog, rather than write more junk on mine :) Perhaps you should start convincing mom and dad that a new digital camera would be a great asset to the family :) Or else...you can read the manual and figure out the old one! I love you, Rache-meister.

D'Alicia