I've been wanting to post about my Christmas break, but a lotta stuff has happened since then, including...
- Starting a new semester (Phonetics, Phonology & Morphology, Dance, Hebrew, Old Testament Honors, and Linguistics Computing)
- Working out a schedule for State Hospital volunteer escorts
- Getting lost looking for Winco with Emily (and ending up going to the Wal-Mart in... Lindon ;)
- Trying to get the Hebrew Bible-reading group started up again
- Baking these for the first time
- Picking a final project for phonetics (analyzing the speech and singing of trained singers)
- Spending the majority of the day doing homework and studying with Emily and working ahead in my phonology class (such a good feeling! :D)
- Driving to South Jordan and back for a banquet for South Jordan's volunteers
- Starting a novel after a very long silence in the creative writing department
- Trying to find something to do during my remaining time at BYU that would look good on a grad school application
It's been a good year so far, but I really do intend to post about the end of last year!
Stay tuned!
Rachel
2 comments:
A. I don't know what Morphology is.
B. Did you like the cheesecake oreo cookies?
C. Have you made our chicken parmesan recipe yet? It'll change your life, but DOES require frying in hot oil (which can scare some people!)...
D. I love it when you blog.
Amen.
A. Me TOO!!
B. I WANT ONE!
C. Yes, it WILL!!
D. ME TOOOOOOOO!!
Post a Comment