Pages

Thursday, September 20, 2007

(Insert cool title here)

(from feeding the ducks and the geese...)

Hey everybody. Thought I'd drop a line or two. Or three. Or twenty. ?!?!?! :-)


Anyways, lots of stuff has happened since the last post. School started again, and college started about three weeks later. Two schools = lots of driving = spending lots of time looking for parking spaces. :-)


One good thing I see in going back to college is that my music appreciation class is at the top of about four flights of stairs. Hooray for exercise!


As for the driving thing, the little red car is fine. It did stall in the Wal-Mart parking lot once, but it wasn't anything serious, but... yes! I must tell you all this story...

A few days ago I parked in one of the college parking lots as normal. As I got out of the car, trying to tote by backpack behind me, one of the straps got looped around the emergency brake. I unhooked it and left, not thinking much of it then.

After my two classes there, I went back to the car and turned the ignition to see the BRAKE light on. Having forgot about what happened that morning, I grew concerned. Was the car low on brake fluid? Was there something wrong with the brake pedal? After all, the brake is one of the most important parts of a car. However, everything seemed to be fine as I left the college campus.

Somewhere along the way I remembered the incident with the parking brake. Once I was safely parkled at the high school, I fiddled with the emergency brake until the BRAKE light wasn't on anymore. Talk about a funny little adventure.

(I need to cover the details from this trip sometime...) (Has nothing to do with these adventures...) :-)

Anyhow, I don't have a whole lot else to say tonight. I might be starting organ lessons here soon, but even that's still kind of in the air right now.

Um... I've been making cake for a social... :-) (Yes, really, I have...)

Bye bye for now everyone.

Racher

No comments: